Our financial planning process starts with developing a thorough understanding of your unique situation. We want to know what’s important to you—ranging from your biggest concerns to your biggest dreams. We then develop a detailed roadmap to help realize your financial goals.
The most common types of financial planning we provide include:
- Retirement Planning. Assessing how long you may need to work, and if you are saving enough to most likely meet your goals and live the life that you have imagined.
- Insurance Reviews. Determining if you have purchased reasonable protection to mitigate your major risks, and evaluating if the rates you are paying are competitive. While we do not sell insurance, we can assist you with finding excellent policies for life, disability, long-term care, medical, property, liability and umbrella coverage.
- Tax Strategies. Planning for and identifying opportunities to reduce your annual income taxes.
- Estate & Gift Planning. Assisting with estate and gift planning can help assure that your assets will be distributed in the manner that you wish, and that appropriate steps have been taken to reduce potential estate taxes.
- College Planning. Determining potential funding needs, and how you can prepare to meet those needs.
- Employee Stock Options. Developing a disciplined and thoughtful plan for exercising qualified and non-qualified employee stock options.
- Purchasing and Financing of Major Assets. Providing an objective sounding board for evaluating major decisions concerning real estate or business interests.